PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Right, but he used to start the what are you drinking thread and was always present for a good “this train has left the tracks, shutting this one down”. Was just wondering.
I am guessing he had a baby. Not his wife but him. And he's currently tied up with the scientists trying to figure out what the heck happened. Next time we see him it will people arguing about the whole thing as if random weirdness in life can be an affront to someone's stupid believes (all of them, yeah any of us know what's going on, right!).

Reactions: kurtbob

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
I am guessing he had a baby. Not his wife but him. And he's currently tied up with the scientists trying to figure out what the heck happened. Next time we see him it will people arguing about the whole thing as if random weirdness in life can be an affront to someone's stupid believes (all of them, yeah any of us know what's going on, right!).
Well, there ya go!?

• Haha
Reactions: anotherbob

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Last time I saw someone post a "where is Python" thread, Kevin had said that his job has kept him busy. Or, something along those lines. I'm sure that he has his reasons for coming and going. @admin Kevin may pop in for an official word.
You kevin does seem like the kind of guy that would keep an website admin locked up in the basement. Just kidding he doesn't seem like that all that much, like I wouldn't be that surprised just a little.

• Haha
Reactions: kurtbob

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
One must use the proper incantation when summoning the Keeper Of The Golden Padlock, The Destroyer Of Threads.

Come, Beelze-Bob! Fulfill your acolytes, whose threads lie prostrate before your golden chains.

1649192809257.png

(now strike the bottom of a C&D can with the stummel of a MM Cob thrice while wailing and gnashing teeth)

1649193068819.jpeg

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
I'm still alive an kicking (barely and for now). I'm just swamped with way too much stuff going on right now and unfortunately, the site has to take the back seat until I get everything worked out.

Hopefully it won't take that much longer, But with the way things have been going for me, there's no way of telling.

Thanks for asking about me ?!

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
I'm still alive an kicking (barely and for now). I'm just swamped with way too much stuff going on right now and unfortunately, the site has to take the back seat until I get everything worked out.

Hopefully it won't take that much longer, But with the way things have been going for me, there's no way of telling.

Just wanted to make sure nothing tragic happened. Hope all works out and looking forward to your return sir!

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011

Welcome to pmag! What’s your sign?