PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
A while ago I bought an oz of PS Mango, since I love to eat mangos. Tonight I celebrated my birthday by lighting this up. It seemed a little dry in the mason jar, where it has been sitting for several months. It lit easily. My initial reaction was that the taste did not match the smell. It burned well and produced a good volumn of smoke. There was no problem keeping it lit. It had a stronger taste than 1-Q, but certainly not as strong as an English blend. The non-descript taste continued through the whole bowl.
When my family came home from their activity, I received two reports on the room note. "Dad, that doesn't smell as bad as some of the other stuff you smoke." and "Let me get upwind of you." My wife's asthma has been acting up all day, so that was not a serious evaluation.
Final evaluation, the tobacco was definitly worth the $2 I put into it. It was an enjoyable smoke after a long hard day of work. I doubt I will reach for this blend again soon. I look forward to real mango pancakes for my actual birthday celebration tomorrow.
Winton

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Happy (early) Birthday, Winton! Mangoes aren't my thing but I hope your Mango pancakes are great and you get to spend some good times with family. Oh, and I hope you get a few smokes in as well..
-Jason

nathaniel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 4, 2011
Haven't tried Stokkebye's Mango aro yet, but they definitely have some really great aromatics. I used to roll cigs from peaches and cream all the time. The room note was always loved by bystanders.
Happy Birthday!

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
This is one I have had no interest in trying. So far with the exception of the berry flavor of Larsen Signature fruit flavorings have fallen short for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.