PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

yanoJL

Lifer
Oct 21, 2022
Pismo Beach, California
Sure. Please understand that Granger is my own personal click of the boxes. For example, the other day I was really enjoying some Uhle’s blend 300’s honey graham sweetness and chunky cut. It’s a great burley blend. When it went out, as is my habit, I relit a pipe containing a half bowl of Granger and Granger’s flavor registered with me five times greater than the Uhles. I make no apologies. I know it’s an OTC. I just love this tobacco. — there are online retailers who do sell Granger by the ounce. I’m not sure which. But don’t be surprised if you “don’t get it” or even dislike it. It’s just a very pure, clean, good tasting burley. Good luck!
Yes, but....
I have about 2oz left of a 4oz purchase of Crooner because of you. I read a comment of yours where (IIRC) you had it as a blend you turn to from time-to-time. And I was curious to try DeerTongue, so I ordered some. It's really interesting and I like it.

So, Getting back on topic, some evenings I kinda find myself looking at the open blends in my cupboard for inspiration and I think...
"Hmmmm, Crooner sounds good right about now"
For me, it really works a unique smoke when spontaneity hits. So much so that I've dedicated a little estate Stanwell I have to it.

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
I purposely turn my mind off and try to focus on my most basic desire. If it takes me more than 10 seconds to decide what to smoke, I skip it altogether. For me, piping is a no-thinking involved, meditative hobby. I’m never planning and I try to make the least conscious tobacco choice possible.