SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Apr 19, 2023
Hi guys. Are there people on this forum who play Farming Simulator 2022. Anyway, I ran into a problem the other day. I got an error window saying "Launch is not possible, d3d12.dll is missing". Tried to reinstall the game, update drivers. Didn't help. Windows reinstall is not an option for me.

If anyone has had similar errors in the game, would be grateful for help.

JackCrouly

Lurker
Apr 13, 2023
Try reinstalling the DirectX library. I had the same error in some games. Reinstalling it helped.

Noiwiun

Lurker
Apr 1, 2023
Greetings! If you believe what they write on the Internet, it is more likely a problem with the drivers - What to do if Farming Simulator 2022 does not launch or crashes - https://fs22-mods.info/farming-simulator-2022-does-not-launch-or-crashes-troubleshooting/. Maybe there was some failure and important driver files were deleted. If updating doesn't help, then like JackCrouly said, you should try reinstalling DirectX. You can also install version 11 and switch the game to it this way:
Go to C:/Users//Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2022 to find the game.xml file, open it. In notepad, find the line renderer>D3D_12 and change the number 12 to 11. Save it!
The method is not mine, also saw it on the Internet, many people say that they have helped.

Reactions: FreidFlinstone
Apr 19, 2023
Greetings! If you believe what they write on the Internet, it is more likely a problem with the drivers - What to do if Farming Simulator 2022 does not launch or crashes - https://fs22-mods.info/farming-simulator-2022-does-not-launch-or-crashes-troubleshooting/. Maybe there was some failure and important driver files were deleted. If updating doesn't help, then like JackCrouly said, you should try reinstalling DirectX. You can also install version 11 and switch the game to it this way:
Go to C:/Users//Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2022 to find the game.xml file, open it. In notepad, find the line renderer>D3D_12 and change the number 12 to 11. Save it!
The method is not mine, also saw it on the Internet, many people say that they have helped.
Thank you, your advice helped, but not for long. But today I went back into the game and the error appears again.