PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shimrra

Might Stick Around
Jun 21, 2011
even walmart carries PA.

where i get it it's $3.50 for the 1.5oz pouch. nice and cheap, and smokes like a champ. i love it

dd951

Can't Leave
Jun 18, 2010
I don't guess I have tried PA in at least 40 years, just got back frome the store with A pack cost 2.49. Anyway right after supper I am going to try it. :D

whitebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2010
Edit: fixed the quote function... hope you don't mind.

Lawrence
thanks Lawrence--i just now 'figgered' out how it works (i think)
somebody mentioned PA at Wal Mart--they don't handle any pipe tobacco here--the clerk looked at me with a rather vacant expression when i asked about it>

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
I agree with most of you while at the same time disagreeing.
Prince Albert is not an aromatic,....agreed. :D
Prince Albert has a nice room note,.......sorry. :(
Smells like a Union Hall chocked full of old decrepid yellow-fingered "roll-your-own" domino playin' carpenters.

shimrra

Might Stick Around
Jun 21, 2011
somebody mentioned PA at Wal Mart--they don't handle any pipe tobacco here--the clerk looked at me with a rather vacant expression when i asked about it>
do they sell any smokes at all?

it's over by there, all the ones in CT have all the cigerats, but then under there they have RYO tobacco, black and milds, then some CB and PA. not the cheapest around, but they have it.

and yes, most clerks there are clueless, i usually walk back there and snag it when they look at me like i have 3 heads.
dd951, where did you find it that cheap? $3.50 is the cheapest i have found in CT for the 1.5oz

shimrra

Might Stick Around
Jun 21, 2011
also, anyone who smokes cigarillo's, PA and black and mild are made by the same company

wannafly34

Might Stick Around
Jul 7, 2011
First time I tried PA I thought it tasted like any old cigarette. After starting to smoke a pipe more consistently with cbw and 1q (which I like very much, Btw), I decided to grab a pouch at WalMart tonight and give it another shot, and I must say I am sold on PA. It's just right :)

pipetrucker

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 13, 2010
Following the white rabbit
Straight Burley, not an aromatic at all.
I am a fan of PA and find that I like it from the large cans much better than from the pouches.
That reminds me, I just polished off a can of it the other day and need to pick up some more. It's a great "work smoke" in a cob or Dr Grabow. No fuss, just light and puff.

portascat

Lifer
Jan 24, 2011
Happy Hunting Grounds
Just picked up 9 oz. in a brick of six 1.5 oz. boxed pouches at the 2 acre Indian Reservation.
All for $21, which does beat the price from the internet retailers.
More than i wanted to spend, all at once, for tobacco this month, but it ought last a while.
I do know what I will be smoking the hell out of for a while.

jwp159

Can't Leave
Jan 1, 2010
P.A. has long been my everyday go to smoke. I'm sure it's not for everybody but for me it's my burly of choice

shimrra

Might Stick Around
Jun 21, 2011
anyone got a good link on where to buy a tin cheap? the 1.5oz bags don't really last me

davebell30

Lurker
Apr 23, 2011
Try www.smokersoutletonline.com. 14 oz. tin for around $21.50 plus shipping. The best price I've found online and quick service to my Wisconsin address

Status
Not open for further replies.