PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
Prince Albert is something you rarely come across around here, but non the less I found some. I have a PA 1.5 oz cell phone looking cardboard box, a prince albert light vanilla and a similar 1.5 oz box of Carter Hall. I am excited about my find, although I am a bit afraid that I might like them and not be able to get some more ... will probably write a review once I have a chance to try them.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
I'm not much for PA, but CH tastes decent to me in absence of anything else. Right about the same level as SWR in terms of pouch tobacco.

mwsmoker

Might Stick Around
Sep 15, 2017
Over the years, I have probably smoked as much or more PA than any other blend. I have pounds of it cellared, and could smoke it all day every day if it was all I had.
It is not some complex connoisseur experience. It is not heavily flavored. It tastes like pipe tobacco. I like that. The room note smells more than a bit like cigarettes. I don’t love that.

pastorpiper

Lurker
Dec 16, 2016
I love PA. When I first started smoking a pipe, though, I was a chimney burning out of control, and PA tasted ashy. Then, I learned how to slow down and sip it.....and it has been DELICIOUS ever since.
Carter Hall and Prince Albert are the tobaccos that really force me to slow down and savor and think. If they are pushed, they won't be the treasure that they truly are. Sit back, slow your pipe down to almost going out, and enjoy a classic in the burley world!

Status
Not open for further replies.