PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Swiss Army Knife

Can't Leave
Jul 12, 2021
North Carolina
It's being compared to Sutliff's Mocha Strips. More of an aromatic, and I've got plenty of Mocha Strips.

That's a lotta mocha! Also I had no idea it was made in Denmark, I thought Sutliff was a purely American affair.

As for Presby, I'm a huge sucker for the original and it's whole brand. Reformation is something I'd probably jump at but the $15 is making me hesitant for what is likely a fairly middle of the road aro. That said FOMO has gotten the better of me before so time will tell..

Reactions: Chasing Embers

hugodrax

Can't Leave
Jan 24, 2013
Counter to my own stated intentions
I ordered a few tins of Presbyterian Reformation last night along with a pound of mocha strips.

Looking forward to trying both and comparing them.
Counter-Reformation would be a great name for a blend!

I'm seriously looking forward to hearing thoughts on this one. Mocha Strips sounds excellent.

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
Counter-Reformation would be a great name for a blend!

I'm seriously looking forward to hearing thoughts on this one. Mocha Strips sounds excellent.
I’ve been wanting to try Mocha strips for sometime now based on what @Chasing Embers has said here and in other threads ie coffee, raspberry and Lakeland flavor- This sounds like my kind of aromatic. I am also a Presbyterian devotee (the tobacco not the church) so Reformation interests me.
I just hope I like the topping of these blends as much as I think I might?