PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Has someone tried to watch Lebanese football? One of my sports channels has started broadcasting the Lebanese League. Yesterday, I watched the shabab baalbak vs bent jbeil match, and it was pretty interesting. If you had watched it, what would you have thought about it?
What channel, and where are you?

Interesting, but my football watching is overloaded now, especially with the Euros starting tomorrow or Sat.

Please put your location in your Profile!
Why: It will save time for others when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc.
How: Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down.

S.A. DeVault

Might Stick Around
Nov 12, 2022
Southern Wisconsin
England:
As an English football fan who's English ancestors were mostly from Lancashire, I was sad to see Burnley get relegated, although admittedly I support Blackburn more. While this season I'll be watching Premier League matches when I can, probably throwing my lot in with Newcastle because of a friend from the borders, I'll be watching much more of the EFL Championship

Reactions: jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Oh, my, forgive me for going off topic, but the US Men's Team performed a first: they tied Brazil!

Now, I am sure there are lots of reasons that maybe Brazil wasn't fielding their best, etc. Anyone with insights?

EDIT: Changed the title, so now on topic....

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
[repeat of post in Olympics thread.]

Damn! There's no English football (soccer) team, nor a GB one. Bastards!

I can well understand why there's no GB team, but wtf, where are the great unwashed???

Crikey, the US is fielding a rugby team, and even a football team (smacked by France).

Now that I think more about the teams in football (soccer), there are a lot of countries missing that could field good teams. Whaaaaa?!