PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesmokingtexan

Can't Leave
Jul 11, 2014
I don't know if it counts because I didn't have a pipe in the pic but I did just get done smoking a pipe. Here is the view out of the Omni in Corpus Christi. Nice view but they will not allow me to smoke in the room so I had to go down to ground level to smoke.

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
James I know those nightmares when it comes to toting a sack through cotton fields....can you image growing up in a town called Cottonport...how much cotton I've picked in my life...

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
I thought I would try and post my first pic and this seems like a good forum to do it in.
I walked up the hill behind my house today. Alas it was a little foggy on the strait today so I did not get a view of the coast mountains but it was still a very pleasant view. Looking north on Vanvouer Island, BC.

IMG_1348small_zps0afbf840.jpg

alex87

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 30, 2012
Nice view fmgee. I miss the arbutus trees on the island. Lived in Duncan for about 5 years. Loved the walk up mt. Tzouhalem. Not quite the same scenery in Nova Scotia.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
I am in the process of moving and while contemplating boxing up the shop I snapped this pic:
0501-600x450.jpg

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
Couldn't help but revive this thread. Glorious day here in the Pacific Northwest so I enjoyed some 4th Generation 1882 in my Rattrays Lowland #48 on the hill behind my house

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
fmgee, what a beautifull view to use as a revival of this great thread. Wish I was there puffing my pipe too. :puffy:

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Love this thread and definitely plan to contribute as soon as I figure out how to hold my camera and my pipe in my mouth at the same time??? :mrgreen:

sidious

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 30, 2014
Thanks @homewaters. She does look very much like a black lab but her father is a Catahoula and her mother is a Bullmastiff/Boxer cross.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
These are hysterical. Anyone up to do video? A pipe navigating the world, especially if it had a voice-over, could be massively entertaining.

jaydublin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 11, 2015
Ha! Thanks - that's the garden shed. Might be in line to become my winter smoking quarters, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.