PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Haha! Yeah I am curious about the pipe as well!
Well, she did say that most of her pipes would not make the forum due to their graphic nature, as the guilt ridden members who view nudity as something to be ashamed about, would be offended. :nana:

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
well this is me a couple of years ago think about 1967 or 68
me68.jpg

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
@Pipegoddess: feel free to post as many pics as you want. You are rather attractive and quite sexy.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Great picture pawpaw, that's a classic!

& @pipegoddess--we're all (technically) adults here, show us the collection! I'm fascinated that most erotic pipes are in meerschaum, and of the...variety of subject that they depict. I believe Fred even has a couple that would make a preacher blush. :oops:

pipegoddess

Lurker
Sep 8, 2011
Wilmington, DE
You men are are sooooo funny! I think you'd say that about any woman with a pipe in her mouth... :wink: Thanks for the kind words. I love my pipes :) Perhaps I'll share the provocative but less explicit ones. The one in my mouth above, the couple are having sex... she is riding him with full penetration. Many adults have been shocked to walk UP on them in public let alone view them online... :puffy: I have couples in just about every position and smoke them all :lol: I'll go through what I have when I get in today and take a few pics of me smoking some and post them... :)

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
The one in my mouth above, the couple are having sex... she is riding him with full penetration.
OK....I think I'll go take a quick cold shower after that one. :rofl:
You are great, please make a commitment to us that you will never leave us. :worship:
I think I want to send you a contract to allow me to exclusively make a X-rated Pipe Calender(we will share the proceeds naturally) :wink:

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I just now went through this entire thread realizing I had missed several pages of pics over the last few months. We have some fine looking ladies and gentlemen as members of this site. It is also great to see such a diverse membership all brought together by the pipe.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
I just now went through this entire thread realizing I had missed several pages of pics over the last few months.
What have you been doing? Chasing loose women again? and I thought you scoured every post that was made on here. :wink:

misterrogers

Can't Leave
May 16, 2011
Ohio
One of these days I'll get a picture of me with a pipe... Maybe next time I visit the girlfriend. She's always taking pictures.

revs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Utah
I need to figure this out again.
20111008201834.jpg

Yes, that's a mini cob in my ear. I need a backup sometimes. Marm isn't the only one with holes in his ears.
Forgive the white spots on the wall, in need to finish painting. I get vacation in December, so maybe then.
Third time is the charm. And the Great Dane is waiting on a stem from UncleArthur.

Status
Not open for further replies.