PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

n14rl6

Lurker
Nov 9, 2023
Gaithersburg Maryland
Y’all appreciate this funny story . Walking dog at night smoking a pipe ( cream brûlée in a vaun pipe). No street lights Dog did his dump in someone’s front yard in the dark. Holding my cellphone flashlight to see poop to pick up, trying to pick up the poop with poop bag, hang on to the dog who’s pulling to continue walk. You guessed it. Pipe dropped out of mouth and onto pile. Yuck. Put pipe in another poop bag. At home able to clean. The crap didn’t get in the bowl just on the outside. Guess I’m going back to taking a cigar when I walk dog. Though pipe tastes so much better!

I've never dropped a pipe from my clench, but I have dropped pipes from my hands.
I'm glad you got it worked out.
The funniest thread I've ever seen on here was when I first joined here, someone was peeing while smoking, and as he bent over to flush, he dropped his pipe in his own urine. I'm not sure which is worse; dogpoop on the outside of the pipe or your own urine saturating the inside and out.

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
I've never dropped a pipe from my clench, but I have dropped pipes from my hands.
I'm glad you got it worked out.
The funniest thread I've ever seen on here was when I first joined here, someone was peeing while smoking, and as he bent over to flush, he dropped his pipe in his own urine. I'm not sure which is worse; dogpoop on the outside of the pipe or your own urine saturating the inside and out.
P-Lip

H

HRPufnstuf

I just though of it! Those veterinary collars to prevent pets from scratching their head? One of those would make a perfect pipe bib. You just need one for a large dog, Mastiff size, and remember it goes widest edge up, closure at the neckline.

1702484520141.png

Last edited by a moderator:

swilford

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 30, 2010
Longs, SC
corporate.laudisi.com

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
I'm sorry that this happened to you while you were trying to do the right thing. Look at the bright side, the pipe and smoking probably benefitted from a good cleaning. I do not have a dog currently but I never understood the concept of picking up dog poop ... I also do not pick up bird, rabbit, deer, bear, possum, raccoon, fox, mouse, vole, woodchuck, mountain lion poop because I do not want to disturb the balance of nature and cause armageddon. Just my peculiar 2 cents.

Reactions: JOHN72

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Oh dear, what pipe was it?
Doo-Dah's on a Dunhill, a Crapped on Comoy, Steaming hot shit over a Savinelli?? Please do tell!

• Haha
Reactions: JOHN72