PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Like Rocky I tend to lose knives. :\ I love Case; it's all I carry any more. Stockman, mini stockman, Congress are my favorites. Case had Kentucky Bluegrass scales as a choice for years & it's my favorite. Harder to find these days. Currently I've got 5 of 2-3 models. This one's my current carry.

20201122_133104.jpg

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
Used to carry SAK. But found out most everything I do with a knife only needs one good blade. Now I usually carry a drop point frame or liner lock. They deploy fast without assist or automatic release and can be closed one handed. Most steels now days will sharpen easily with diamond stones. Doug Ritter MK1 with custom scales is my favorite.

IMG_20201122_132920_863.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I have a definite folding knife fetish. Once I bought an upmarket folding knife for a family friend for his 70th birthday, Damascus blade and all, but I've never splurged on one that elegant for myself. I teeter between smaller knives for quick chores and slightly larger for more substantial feel. I like them that lock, but i have both. I have plenty, but I sometimes "fall" for another. I really like carbon steel, though I have carried a couple of stainless steel for years. Case is a great all-purpose knife. They may even have a carbon steel version but I haven't seen that. I think consumers go for shiny stainless steel.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Peanut is Cases’ name for that model. They are not much bigger than a pipe tamper.
Just what I may need,generally speaking, unfortunately we here in EU do not have the same good quality folding knives in large scale than you folks in The U.S all market is flooded by Chinese product, Yes there is Rogers of Sheffield in England and some other manufacturers and of course some rare artisan made upmarket stuff out there

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
Just what I may need,generally speaking, unfortunately we here in EU do not have the same good quality folding knives in large scale than you folks in The U.S all market is flooded by Chinese product, Yes there is Rogers of Sheffield in England and some other manufacturers and of course some rare artisan made upmarket stuff out there

Can you order online or is there some type of shipping restriction?

Reactions: JOHN72
Status
Not open for further replies.