PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

porshcigar

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Naperville
This is one great blend. It is described as an English/Balkan pressed tobacco, a rich blend of Latakia, Orientals, Viginias, Perique and a little something extra.

You have to rub this one out, and it is a little harder than some to get it ready to put in your pipe, but once ready, it is worth the little extra effort. It lights well and smokes slow. Deep rich taste, a great taste if you like a real deep Latakia blend. No bite. Just a good, dark smoke. This may be a little harder to find than many blends, but it is worth the effort. A good friend gave me a small sample, and I had to have it! I believe that it may be available only at Pipeandcigars.com. I called and orered it and had it in a few days. Once I got it, I smoked it exclusively for a few days, just couldn't get enough of it. Now, after a couple weeks, it is in my regular rotation of favorite blends.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Nice review porsh. I have been contemplating trying this blend for the last few months. I think I will add it to my next purchase. It is only available at pipesandcigars.com, they blend it for The Seattle Pipe Club.

dunendain

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 22, 2009
After reading all the great reviews I put some in my Christmas order. It is strange that a blend with Latakia and Perique,that some people describe it tasting like "like chocolate cake and marshmallows" which I read on Review.com.. I can't wait to try this. Thanks Porsh.

gentlemanjerry

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 7, 2011
I purchased a couple of tins about 6 mons. ago - This has got to be one of the best blends ever!- Just placed an order for more today. Plumb Pudding will stay a regular in my rotation!

driftstage5

Might Stick Around
Aug 13, 2011
Just ordered an ounce of this plus some other blends yesterday from pipesandcigars. I cant wait to try this stuff!

pipmannen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 6, 2010
I got my tin some week ago, the smell is a delight, but haven't had the opportunity to try it yet

Status
Not open for further replies.