PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
I'm sure we can get you some baccy coming your way or at least some pipes to smoke if you need them. With as many people who have shit-loads of baccy and pipes stashed away like us, we can get you going again.

havanarick

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2012
Texas
PM sent Chris, I had to convince myself that it was o.k. for you to do such a thing! still dont know if i am convinced..

gwynclan

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2012
Rick, i have some rainy day baccy and pipe. I would like to send your way, might even have some waltons mountain "i think thats what you called it".

Jeff

85royals

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 5, 2012
What do you need if I have it its yours.. Give me a style or blend of Tobacco you dig and I will see what i can do i have a couple extra of every thing right now let us know we will help

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
Hang in there and PM me your address I'll send some baccy your way too. Now you didn't ask. :puffy:

Aug 1, 2012
Man I'm sorry to hear that life's been crapping on you. You and yours have my thoughts and prayers. As soon as I hit over 50 posts (as I assume the buy/sell/trade rules apply here too) I would love to send you some tobacco and a couple of my spare pipes.
Sou

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
So sorry mate. The loss of a Daughter-in-Law must be almost the same as the loss of a Daughter. My and Sheilas' prayers are with you and your family. I hope your Son is doing OK and the same if there were any Children. Keep on plodding ahead, if possible mate, and God Bless everyone.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Rick:
My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. Been down that road, friend, and know too well the toll it takes on everyone.
Stay strong for those who look to you as their rock and then put your own grief on the altar.
Fnord

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Damn it seems that there are a few of us on here struggling with the bad kharma going arund. The good thing is once you are as far down as you can think, there is only one way to from thre mate and that's up. I will be looking to the goddess to lift you up as many of my brothers are looking to her to lift me up. Have faith in what ever diety you follow.

pufferissimo

Might Stick Around
Jan 20, 2012
Hi Rick,
We'd never chatted or talked or comment each other posts, but rest assured that you and your loved ones are in my prayers. Hope all goes well really soon, and do please let us pipe goons help you out.
Warm regards from Jakarta, Indonesia.

Status
Not open for further replies.