Placed A TAD! Gaze Upon My Purchases....

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ithelouniverse

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2013
West Texas
Reordered my favorites

3x Orlik Golden Slice 50g

3x sutliff Mans Best Friend

And then some stuff I've always wanted to try

1 tin each:

Gawith St. James Flake

Gawith Squadron Leader

C & D Bayou Night

Peterson Irish Flake

Peterson Irish Oak

Peterson Irish Whiskey

Dunhill Early Morning Pipe
It'll be nice to have my favorites back in! Last few orders I only ordered new stuff.

I'm whittling down my "must try" list faster than I figured I would, too!

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Nice!! I've been wanting to try the Irish flake as well. I love the University flake. SL is another fave of mine. You have some FINE smokin' ahead of you!!

Rincewind

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 4, 2014
Having a bowl of Irish Flake right now. Excellent tobacco. Hope you enjoy it too. I do recommend a full stomach, a small bowl, cube cut it, go slow and you will be richly rewarded.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
I cube cut my University flake as well. I have a great little Georg Jensen Danets pipe with a small bowl----Fantastic combination! Gotta try that Irish Flake....

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
ithelouniverse, irish flake is a go to of mine and probably would be my desert island tobacco. If you have a low tolerance to nic, go slow and either cube cut or fold and stuff so it burns slowly. If you have a fairly high tolerance like me, you can prepare however you want, lol. I could smoke this stuff all day and the complexity it contains as well as the multi faceted profile of different flavors never gets old in my book. Enjoy and let us know what you think!

bulletsnbriars

Can't Leave
Nov 9, 2013
Nashville/Williston
I, too have irish flake on the way. Should be here tomorrow, can't wait! Will cube cut and sip her slow. EMP was in my last order, and I haven't had the time to settle in and have a good bowl with her, but the rushed attempts have piqued my interest. Hope it makes it soon, enjoy!

drcarlo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2013
Early Morning Pipe! I love it!
Try it as a first smoke in the morning, with high quality coffee. I have done that for years and have a dedicated pot made by Poul Winsløv for it. It works well in any pipe, but the pot shape is perfect for it. The pot takes out the best from the lovely orientals in the mixture.
The small, but present amount of Latakia is in perfect balance with the soft orientals.

This morning I had it with the Sicilian espresso Ginevra Sprcial.

ithelouniverse

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2013
West Texas
That's funny you say that, I almost opened it today but I didn't have any fancy coffee ... I'll go get a cappuccino tmrw and have at it!
Side note, I have some killer tea in, do the flavors match up? I've actually had a few tobaccos that didn't play well with tea, very few, but it happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.