Piping A Bowl Of Kake From My Cobbit Churchwarden As I Read Tolkien.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
Hey, then you can be just like my truck.
View attachment 21443
Or the Subaru Troutback

ZuqBWCgGnx3fhhfud3TH6fmTsNuLm8iIlhBKv9C320c.jpg
Hey! Leave my trouts alone! ?

• Wow
Reactions: BROBS
Sep 4, 2019
East TN
gonna pick up one of these just trying to figure out which one will give me the best deal and has the best ventilation so I can smoke my driftwood without getting the nic spins and crashing into a bush. Also the interior needs to be plush but not too plush.. I don't want a popping ember from my aro to start a fire, I could lose my investment.
LMK which one you guys like:
View attachment 21440

View attachment 21436

View attachment 21437

View attachment 21438

View attachment 21439
Don’t see the Mystery Machine in that selection, You need something that will compliment your ascot.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Like this? Carved by my ex-father in law.
View attachment 21445
TREE SPIRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

similar.. but different. I'll take a pic tonight! I think it came from Colorado or Wyoming on vacation as a kid.
I'd say yours is more detailed.

I also used to like to pick up those little pewter figurines of dragons, wizards, and knights. even more bonus if they had a sweet crystal attached.

Jan 27, 2020
U A PONYBRO?

True story, one of the two real life pipe smokers I’ve known who happened to be a PhD student at Princeton. Well haven’t seen the guy in many years when I did I was forced to hang out with him due to mutual friends or whatever. Anyway, I was going on about the story below and how bizarre it was that adult men would be into the show, he got real upset and threw a fit. Turns out he was a little too passionate about his ponies...

• Wow
Reactions: chopper
Status
Not open for further replies.