PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
Though I never married I did live with Niccii for 9 years afore we split. She occasionally visits and we go out for the day, usually to some coastal village for a walk on the beach.
This first picture was taken a couple of years ago at Charlestown, a village near St. Austell in Cornwall. As we approached the village we came upon this stunning tree carving of Neptune with fish, octopus, crabs etc. It turns out the owner found his tree had died so he decided to carve it with a chainsaw!!! In the picture is Niccii sitting atop a collection box for local charities.
dscf0706xxx-600x450.jpg

And yours truly...
dscf0710xxx-450x600.jpg

The second picture is of an art installation in a local artist's garden.
dscf0713xxx-600x450.jpg

Regards,
Jay.

didache

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2017
London, England
Hi all
Two pics of mine. Jill and I were married in 1979, so we have been hitched now for over 38 years. As they say, you get less time for murder :mrgreen:
First, that's me and Jill on the right. We were on a river cruise from Moscow to St Petersburg.
lvKqH5J.jpg

Second, Jill is on the right. The pic was taken in Salamanca which is in Western Spain not far from the border with Portugal. The gentleman there (who also is in the Russian pic) is my mother in law's old partner. When she died, we started taking him on holiday with us.
UgUuJ1v.jpg

Mike

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
I so married up. We met in high school. She knew me through the only thing that could have possibly made me look cool: Skiing. I was a really good skier and knew how to handle myself on the mountain. I was a complete (D&D playing and everything) nerd in every other aspect of my life.
We dated a bit after we graduated, but drifted away for 20 years. We reconnected and have been married since January, 2015. The picture is of us buying our house in the 'Couve in March of '15. I know I don't deserve her. I apparently was a good kisser, even in school. That first kiss (and subsequent ones, I hope) and my sense of humor is what keeps her around.
10410371_10153123140706827_1207109965995293450_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.