PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Thought it worth mentioning that since I whitelisted the site after reading your original post, I've not been able to control myself and gave some business to three advertisers already. Eagerly awaiting pipe wax, tobacco and tobacco! I also make note when possible--such as in the special instructions block on paypal, or order forms, etc.--that I came to their shop via this site.

caliguy

Might Stick Around
Jul 30, 2010
Kevin, it seems like you decision not to rent out Pipe Babes was a bit...hasty. Perhaps you should reconsider. We do know where you live.

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
I want the Pipe Babes 2011 calendar. I want I want I want...
I will give you money. Not just the bottlecaps and bits of string that I usually use to barter with.
Simon

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
Hey bubba, I wouldn't let my wife share a room with anyone whose nickname is "Python" if I were you...
Simon

bytor

Can't Leave
Jan 21, 2010
Washington
"Hey bubba, I wouldn't let my wife share a room with anyone whose nickname is "Python" if I were you..."
rotfl.gif

Classic!

abecox

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2010
I make sure adblock doesn't block any ads from this site, though it does make my wallet smaller....
I'm glad that it didn't earlier too because when I reinstalled windows, I lost all my bookmarks, and this place has all the sites that I would use when I venture out on my various PADs and TADs.

mole

Might Stick Around
Dec 29, 2010
"Maybe Chelsea and Cynthia will join us for the Chicago Show.
I wonder if they would mind sharing a room with Bob?"
/thinkingoflegallychangingmynametobob

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
Haha I am certain Cynthia wouldn't mind joining you in Chicago. Now me on the other hand, Cynthia would have to drag me along... :D /sarcasm/
And to all those wanting to share a room with Cynthia, you guys are welcome to! Just realize there with be a 6 foot 5 inch 300 pound hairy man in the room, he also has an aversion to sleeping in clothes! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.