PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
My PipesMagazine.com gear was delivered today - a brown t-shirt and a coffee mug. I celebrated with an Irish Coffee in my new mug and some MM965 in a WWII Kaywoodie, bliss!

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Here are some of the items.
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

kaboom

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2012
this is just WAY too f*****g cool!
let's see if the international shipping isn't too obscene...
EDIT! I just checked the shipping. 9$ to ship a t-shirt and a mug to Spain? That's really really cheap! I'll be getting my check by the end of this week, and hopefully my mug and t-shirt a few days later!

Jan 8, 2013
Did I miss this somehow? I'm really kinda digging a few of those items. The drinking glass, tshirt, coffee mug and mouse pad for me.... thong for the lady friend :D

Jan 8, 2013
It would be kind of fun to order them and then "accidently" leave them laying around to see how long it takes the red head to blow her top before realizing they're supposed to be for her. Of course, her being a redhead, that could prove to be dangerous.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
There was another thread requesting a Pipe Babe Calendar. After I answered with this, it went dead.
A 12 Month Photo Calendar measuring 8.5" x 11" from Cafe Press would be $19.99 with zero mark-up for PipesMagazine.com's side.
If you're still interested, then I will add it to the store.

jmill208

Lifer
Dec 8, 2013
Maryland USA
Wow. Cue the crickets...
I think a calendar is a great idea, but apparently I'm almost alone in my opinion. And here I thought this forum was full of creepy old guys always looking for an eyeful. Wrong again, I suppose.

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
I think the calender would be a great Idea. I'd get one. On a side note, is anyone else having a problem with ordering from that site? I can't, for the life of me, get my order to go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.