PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
A short post to let everyone know that pipesandcigars.com is offering a 15% off sale on McClelland tobaccos only for the next few days!!!!! I did my best to contain myself but couldn't pass up the free shipping (with $100. purchase) and free tin of FrogMorton (with $60. purchase). And grabbed a bunch of Three Oaks Syrian for the cellar. That's 3 discounts with one order. Pretty good deal IMO.

Doc

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
There's also a 10% off of Lane Ltd blends, Captain Black, Borkum Riff, Butternut Burley, and Trout Stream. But you have to enter in "bighug" in the promo thing.
And I don't know whether or not you can combine all 4 of these things lol.
I'm thinking about placing a rather large order soon...

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
I really wish I had the cash I added up my cart with 3 100g tins of Blackwoods and St. James Woods and it was $110 free shipping plus the frog Morton tin thrown in! Damn, damn, damn!

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
If you're tall, good-looking, have a bachelors degree in something, and don't care about having a bunch of biological children that you'll never come in contact with... You can always sell your seed.
However, the thought of two of your biological children who don't know their biological fathers eventually hooking up is a constant horror story in my head.
This is a strange post isn't it? I'll get back to work.
*send post*

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
@Pitchfork

No lol
But every human on earth are at least cousins. So the thought that you can get closer or farther from your bloodline is just a weird thing I always think about.
@Russ

Fucking love the idea. :puffy:

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Yes, I just loaded up on some 100g tins of FMC and Deep Hollow and because I spent 60 bucks before the applied 15% off discount and got a free 50g tin of FM. Also they have 10% off Lane Bulk tobaccos right now so I restocked the 1Q til I met the $100 free shipping requirement. A very productive afternoon I do believe.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
@Russ you may be on to something my dad and grandpa were both pipe smokers I dot know if anyone farther back was but I'd venture a guess and say yes. Now to start seeding the population with infantile pipe smokers buahahahaha

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Of course everything I wanted was back ordered. Yes I still ordered it. I'm patient.

I'm blaming Cortez for the Beacon shortage.
Thanks for the heads up on this Docwatson. I've got some new blends on the way and some old favorites. Free shipping, a discount, and a free tin of Frog Morton. Nice deal.
One odd thing. It would absolutely not let me order any PS LBF. It wouldn't even appear in the cart.

blade

Lurker
Jan 25, 2010
jah76,
Same thing happened to me with the PS LBF. I was able to order PS Luxury Twist Flake, but not LBF.

Status
Not open for further replies.