New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
This is my Boston Terrier, Norman. He's dressed as a flying monkey from the Wizard of Oz, for a Hallowe'en party we had.
View attachment 151124
He's the same guy who's sat on my shoulder in my avatar.

It's so unusual to see an asymmetrical head pattern on a Bostie—I love it. We had a Boston Terrier, Rocco, and he was an incessant playing machine. I miss him (except for his whining).

May 9, 2021
Geoje Island South Korea
It's so unusual to see an asymmetrical head pattern on a Bostie—I love it. We had a Boston Terrier, Rocco, and he was an incessant playing machine. I miss him (except for his whining).
You're right, IronMonkey, not many asymmetricals seen in the "wild".
They're great dogs, he doesn't stop wanting to play. The only time we ever see him "saying" that's enough is after hiking in the mountains.
But then again, it's hardly surprising, he's walked twice as much as we have, by taking the lead of the group, then doubling back, seeing where people are at. I should put a Garmin on his leash, actually see how much more he does than us all.

• Love
Reactions: TheIronMonkey
Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
You're right, IronMonkey, not many asymmetricals seen in the "wild".
They're great dogs, he doesn't stop wanting to play. The only time we ever see him "saying" that's enough is after hiking in the mountains.
But then again, it's hardly surprising, he's walked twice as much as we have, by taking the lead of the group, then doubling back, seeing where people are at. I should put a Garmin on his leash, actually see how much more he does than us all.
Rocco loved playing, but, didn't like walking much. He'd often dig his heels in the ground and refuse to go any further. Here's a link to an oil painting I did of him as a gift for my girlfriend.