PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Jim, woud it be possible to PM Forums members your APO or FPO (military postal address) in case we can send at a later date? I have a candidate to two, but haven't quite decided yet. If this isn't possible, I understand, but thought I'd ask.

jjmitchem

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 30, 2012
I can definitely keep everyone up to date on an address when I get down range
Right now I am prepping a few boxes to go into a shipping conex that will go ahead of us. I have a large pelican case I am filling with cigars and tobacco and a foot locker that is getting everything else.

jjmitchem

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 30, 2012
We are flying out
I have our APO address if anyone would like to support our unit
Thanks!!!

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
Sir, sent you an e-mail. I have 25 or so pipes and tobacco that I would like to donate to the troops.
But...you're not getting at my cigar stash. :)

seacaptain

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
As a veteran, I can tell you stuff like this makes a difference and is greatly appreciated by the recipients.

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
A new Marine stopped in at my local shop while I was there last week. He was looking for info on ordering some McClelland Mocha tobacco online, since he was about to start MCT in California. I gave him the info he needed, but was later kicking myself that I didn't buy him some tobacco on the spot. Now with McClelland's announcement I"m really sorry I didn't. At least the McClelland aromatics have sold out slower than the non-aromatics.

jayski

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 20, 2017
Sir,

If you stop in Erbil and have access to the Consulate give me a shout. Love to smoke a pipe with ya. If your on the consulate ask anyone about a contractor named Ski.

jjmitchem

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 30, 2012
Its been a few months and I wanted to give an update:
Ive received some great support - the biggest accolades I want to give goes to Folanator and his Father for the estate pipes he sent us. His father's legacy is living on with my Soldiers.
I'm converting quite a few over to the Briar, we are also smoking plenty of cigars as well. I recently moved my base of operation from Iraq over to Bagram Airfield in Afghanistan and I'm traveling weekly and handing out cigars, pipes and tobacco - The Soldiers Love it
thanks to you all and other supporters we have
Chap

jjmitchem

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 30, 2012
Here is a pic from Iraq, havent had the chance to get one here in Afghanistan yet
2GNDAhw.jpg

jjmitchem

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 30, 2012
Most of those guys were still smoking their pipes when I left Iraq, I left them some good tobacco also.
I love military mounts - had two and my wife just gave me a third, a Pete with a military mount for Father's day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.