PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluegrasspipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2017
I was at a Peterson pipe show at the local B&M about six months ago, and I was talking to someone about their first briar pipe. He stated that it was a peterson system that he bought used and loved.

A year or two later he was downtown at an event with a heavy police presence and a police officer stopped him as he was lunting along and asked him what he was smoking. He stated it was pipe tobacco and handed it over to let the officer look at it telling him to smell it assuming the discussion would be over. The officer stated that there was no way to know that he had never smoked marijuana from this pipe, even though he clearly wasn't, without trying to scrape some of the cake out. He took out a knife and scraped hard a few times and cracked the bowl down the side. He said oh well I guess you won't be smoking out of it anymore and handed it back. And so he lost his first pipe.. :crazy:

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
I was at a Peterson pipe show at the local B&M about six months ago, and I was talking to someone about their first briar pipe. He stated that it was a peterson system that he bought used and loved.

A year or two later he was downtown at an event with a heavy police presence and a police officer stopped him as he was lunting along and asked him what he was smoking. He stated it was pipe tobacco and handed it over to let the officer look at it telling him to smell it assuming the discussion would be over. The officer stated that there was no way to know that he had never smoked marijuana from this pipe, even though he clearly wasn't, without trying to scrape some of the cake out. He took out a knife and scraped hard a few times and cracked the bowl down the side. He said oh well I guess you won't be smoking out of it anymore and handed it back. And so he lost his first pipe.. :crazy:
I must resist making a comment.....ok, I'm in control now. :mrgreen:

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
I stopped smoking my Kirstens at work cuz everyone gave me shit about their appearance. Now I'm out of the Army I smoke them a lot. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.