PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jharvard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 2, 2011
-Spartan
I'll start off quoting your line to me to make things simple: "Nothing against you personally."
I am relatively certain the length of the thread and perhaps not reading it thoroughly enough could have confused you of my intentions. etc. etc. etc.
Not going to go line for line of what you shared (in the two replies). Simply stated; I think you missed my point and the point of the overall discussion (even though oddly enough: you "disagree" and later your explanation as to why you "disagree" is in "agreement" with me on a majority of the specifics you stated you "disagreed" with). Perplexing at best.
The longer the threads...the muddier the water becomes and therefore messages and even the theme sometimes become blurred.
Point is when you address comments towards an individual as I am doing towards you now (and as you did towards me); you may wish to invest the time re-reading their words exclusively before you begin typing etc.
By doing so; I think you will find even when you disagree with the individual your comments will have much more gravity and contribute to the conversation rather than beclouding the discussion. :puffpipe:

osuilleabhain

Lurker
Feb 24, 2013
I'm 'Old School' & have done some very trying customer service work. I've also worked for myself.Things have indeed changed over the years. Mistakes happen, we're all human. I wholeheartedly agree with the notion of overnighting the correct tin + another, offering the incorrect tin to be kept if so desired, & a hand written note of both thanks & apology arriving w/ the personally verified correct tin (+ bonus tin). There are many my age & older w/ little to no dignity. Some quite younger have been blessed to be raises w/ such. I hope Mr. Oulette & the necessary others have read this thread. I find it refreshing to not only see but also take part in such open respectful discourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.