PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter dave

Might Stick Around
Feb 22, 2020
Dillsboro indiana
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9) - Bob

I used to love drew estates, 7th Avenue blonde. Does anyone know another tobacco like it???

Last edited by a moderator:

Rebub24

Might Stick Around
Nov 26, 2019
Never had the chance to smoke this blend while it was in production but checking it out on tobaccoreviews.com, there is mention of it having flavors of vanilla and caramel. There is mention that it is similar to Mac Baren: Vanilla Cream Loose Cut and Planta; Danish Black. Based on the reviews I read, I would also suggest Planta: Sans Souci

Hunter dave

Might Stick Around
Feb 22, 2020
Dillsboro indiana
Never had the chance to smoke this blend while it was in production but checking it out on tobaccoreviews.com, there is mention of it having flavors of vanilla and caramel. There is mention that it is similar to Mac Baren: Vanilla Cream Loose Cut and Planta; Danish Black. Based on the reviews I read, I would also suggest Planta: Sans Souci
Thank you for your advice

Reactions: Rebub24

Rebub24

Might Stick Around
Nov 26, 2019
Thank you for your advice
You're welcome! Here's a link to tobaccoreviews.com. It is a great resource for looking up blends.

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
I haven’t tried 7th Avenue Blonde, but a fantastic aromatic that’s complex and satisfying with a pronounced caramel note is Arrowhead from Paul’s Pipe Shop in Flint, MI. I’m pretty sure you can order it over the phone.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
I haven’t tried 7th Avenue Blonde, but a fantastic aromatic that’s complex and satisfying with a pronounced caramel note is Arrowhead from Paul’s Pipe Shop in Flint, MI. I’m pretty sure you can order it over the phone.
I have to give a nod to Arrowhead as well. It's a rotation staple.

Reactions: krizzose
Status
Not open for further replies.