PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassbug

Lifer
Dec 29, 2016
Paul,
I don't smoke Amphora, so I can't answer, but Golden Extra is readily available here in Toronto

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
BassBug, Thanks for added info, Red&Brown Amphoras+ Golden Extra are my basic blends(I'm not saying those are something exeptional but offering good-Price/quality ratio)so I'm always interesting to do some research in advance, should it happens some crazy dude from here is heading,say to Canada,oh and today it may turn that Canada tobacco prices were sky rocketed

similar to ours where 20 Usd is standard for a pouch of MC Golden Extra,presumably its rare if someone here can afford building a descent tobacco cellar with these prices

bassbug

Lifer
Dec 29, 2016
Paul,
If someone were to visit Toronto or Ottawa for more than a few days, they could, in theory order a couple of tins of Golden Extra and have them shipped to their hotel or friend's home where they are staying :)
They could also make a a relatively short trip, maybe 2-3 hours away to a US border town and purchase some pipe tobacco there. Of course, I would suggest that you declare all those purchases when you come back into Canada, but I know how easy it is to forget about a few small tins that can so easily get lost in some corner of your car trunk :)

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Bassbug,have been doing this road before,especially when doing a bordercrossing short trips to one of our neighbor countries,with age you're starting forgetting things you know,thats why when I'm into grocery I do have shopping list with me

Status
Not open for further replies.