PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmooner

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 22, 2011
Sherman, Texas
I need some help. Some time ago I purchased a case from a couple fellows that made them to order. They are actually pipe and tobacco cabinets. I have lost the web site address for these two guys. Anybody know who or what I am talking about?Thanks for the help.

oldmooner

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 22, 2011
Sherman, Texas
Yes. I believe it was "TwoCousins" something, but I can't find anything on them or the web site. Maybe they retired. Its been several years ago. Thanks for the help.

burleyboy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2019
Europe
that's what came out, entering "two cousins pipe furniture" on google:

There's also a link to their website on this blog, but that website is out of order.

Last edited:

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
See this 2017 thread:

Member gecko13, referenced in the thread above has made some amazing pieces for past members here.

oldmooner

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 22, 2011
Sherman, Texas
OK> I give up. Thanks for all the help. The site address for "TwoCousins" gives you some really strange foreign language site. The blog hasen't been updated since 2015. That's too bad. They made really nice stuff.

I have three racks that I really like. The first I got from ebay, and then I took it to a guy a few houses down and had him make me three more just like it. Maybe it's just a Southern thing, but half the guys I have ever met do some sort of woodworking. I could pick a random stranger and have a 50/50 chance they would be able to make an awesome rack for me. A rack is rather simple for a guy who has experience making drawers and shelving.

If you don't know anyone, maybe visit a local arts and craft show, and take some picture of what you need along with you. Don't ask for an exact copy of anything. Crafty folks hate to copy someone else, so ask them if they can make something "similar."

Reactions: voorhees

ron123

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 28, 2015
Park Ridge, IL
It's gotta be just about impossible for one guy to make a living at producing pipe racks, yet alone two. They made neat pipe rack/cabinets, though. Anyway, you might want to check out ebay and make a saved search...something will pop up sooner or later. If you're open to other crafts-like pipe racks, etsy might be worth a look as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.