PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
well in this heat here in NC i have been smoking a burly mixed w/ a black Cavindish been ok today i took a pouch full of 1Q and it did well also

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
I'm in tennessee smoke outside also. I will reserve Englishes till cooler weather. Prefer Vapers or Burleys. Englishes tend to smother me in high humidity.

bubblehead

Might Stick Around
May 26, 2011
I also smoke inside..The humidity in KY is horrible.Im glad to see bublehead on the forums.I thought I was the only pipe smoker in KY
How's it going fullbent, you would think in a state with such a large burley production there would be more of us.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
What is this "indoor smoking" you describe. I'm a patio/garage/yard smoker only and with only that perspective, I have no issues. It hit 99 degrees yesterday in Maryland. I was in the garage working on my old Charatan estate smoking some Troost, I had a fan running, so no problems. Well, only that I have to remember not to bend over my drill buffer rig with the pipe when the unit is running, it gets a little messy....

whitebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2010
i just smoke whatever calls to me at the time--but it is mostly burly or burley based based i suppose--
due to wife's respiratory problems i never smoke inside--our porch is wonderfully shaded--it does get warm and humid i suppose, but i have lived in central texas most of my life and am used to the heat -(as used to it as one can become) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.