PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

beef

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 10, 2021
Ontario
I think Walper in Kitchener is the best. They say their website is in the process of being renovated, so it isn't up to date. They are responsive by email for selection, though.

Reactions: Saugeen and gervais

jewman22

Lifer
Apr 2, 2021
Ontario Canada
Greetings fellow canuk, I purchase tin or Bulk from smoking pipes out of the states, shipping is 8$US, keep your final price after shipping below 40$us as to avoid being molested by our tax system

Reactions: gervais

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
Greetings fellow canuk, I purchase tin or Bulk from smoking pipes out of the states, shipping is 8$US, keep your final price after shipping below 40$us as to avoid being molested by our tax system
Careful, it's not fool proof. I get hit with the odd order even at $20 an order. Expect to be taxed on your orders, and when they get through safely, it's a nice surprise!

Reactions: marconi

jewman22

Lifer
Apr 2, 2021
Ontario Canada
that's
Careful, it's not fool proof. I get hit with the odd order even at $20 an order. Expect to be taxed on your orders, and when they get through safely, it's a nice surprise!
That's good to know, since the only time i get dinged is over that, iv'e had my last 11 orders below and all ok. I'l likely get hit sooner or later. There is no avoiding the most dangerous predator there is.

Reactions: gervais

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
that's

That's good to know, since the only time i get dinged is over that, iv'e had my last 11 orders below and all ok. I'l likely get hit sooner or later. There is no avoiding the most dangerous predator there is.
That's a nice string of good luck! Maybe wherever my mail comes through the guys are more thorough with checking the contents. I'm glad yours are getting through no problem!

Reactions: jewman22
Status
Not open for further replies.