PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 5, 2010
This is my secret. So, don't tell anyone...
Personally, I walk two miles (30 minutes) on a tread-mill every single day (except downhill skiing days) and I smoke my pipe the entire walk! The room is well ventilated. No, I do not inhale! I have been doing this for 15 years. I am age 62. So, put that in your smipe and poke it!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

scurvydog

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 23, 2012
I walk 2 miles in 28 minutes every other day (cant run after 4 knee surgeries). I lift heavy once a week (deadlifts etc...) and I surf when ever I can. My advise is to exercise some every day but diet is way more important!

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
Every other day is the routine I'm using. It's the right amount of rest between work outs to not be stiff or sore.
For diet, it's high protein, low carbs, low fat.

oldshacker

Might Stick Around
Oct 26, 2012
I enjoy a good bicycle ride with my lovely dog riding behind in a kiddy trailer. We try to ride 20-miles in the mornings. I keep it at around 15 mph most of the ride and sprint the last half mile. When riding the flat roads and paths I ride a recombent bike. With group rides, it’s the single gear and we haul buns. On the weekends it is the tandem bike with my wife and dog heading to the dog park. I whip out the pipe at the end of the ride when I do the wipe down and fine-tune the bikes for the next ride. Then I like to get my dog running around because of the trailer ride is like a boat ride to us. She needs to get her land legs back. By then a full bowl is done and I feel great. In addition, yes most of my fellow cyclists get a big kick when I pull out my ready packed pipe at a rest stop.

They say that each time they see me, that smoking is making me smaller and smaller. However, I did notice that I'm getting hairy palms and feet. I wonder if that means anything. :D

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I almost always smoke when walking the dogs. In fact, if they see me walking around with a pipe in my teeth they go nuts because they know it's time!

Status
Not open for further replies.