Pipe Smokers Intelligencer Why are Britain’s pubs shutting?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mate

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 4, 2009
Trinidad & Tobago, W.I.
Just today, I heard on the BBC that beer drinking is on the decline in De Fatherland (Germany), partially attributed to non-smoking clubs, pubs, night clubs
See Linl

http://pipesmokersintelligencer.org/journal/?p=383

mate

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 4, 2009
Trinidad & Tobago, W.I.
Brain Wave
Remember in times gone by they thought pipe smoking helped ward off the black plague, typhoid and a host of other afflictions.
We come up with some statistics to show since the decline in smoking, that SARS, Swine Flu etc have reared their ugly head.
Most people will believe any statistic once it has a credible source like e-mails and the internet
(My brilliance is surpassed only by my modesty, do you guys think you are ready for me)

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
lol-045.gif

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Remember in times gone by they thought pipe smoking helped ward off the black plague, typhoid and a host of other afflictions.
Yeah, I read about that in one of my pipe books.
We come up with some statistics to show since the decline in smoking, that SARS, Swine Flu etc have reared their ugly head.
Most people will believe any statistic once it has a credible source like e-mails and the internet
(My brilliance is surpassed only by my modesty, do you guys think you are ready for me)

lol-045.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.