PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

geo3rge

Might Stick Around
Oct 28, 2013
Here in the UK we have, as far as I can tell, just one show in the year, based in the Nottingham area. Several pipe clubs are around, but only the one show. The one I attended last year was terrific with lots of pipes and tobaccos on sale, but then the scale of our show is smaller compared to your own. Great enthusiasm and many good contacts as a result. I'm definitely aiming to attend this year in July.

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
Never been to a show. The closest one to me would be Vegas. Either a 12 hour drive or a 1 1/2 hour flight. Then comes the wife? Will she let me go by myself? Do I take her? And then I have 2 young boys. Still trying to figure out how I can make it happen. Would love to enjoy what others at these show do. Joy!!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Don't worry about a pipe show being smaller in scale. Small shows (like TAPS in N.C.) have plenty of exhibitors and a lot of action, raffles and so on. There's plenty to keep you busy. I don't think the small show clientele feel deprived. Plenty going on to please anyone, and maybe a little more casual so it's easier to take it in. The big shows are great, have a lot to work with. But enjoy what you can attend and don't worry about those you can't.

dulgunz

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2015
Is there a website to see when and where all of the shows are going on? I live in Williamsburg VA and never hear of any shows within a decent distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.