pipe shops in Chattanooga/Knoxville/Gatlinburg that arnt listed in the directory?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

saltydog1

Lurker
Dec 2, 2022
as title says wondering if ther is a hole in the wall shop that I should visit when I head up their

greysmoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
It seems pretty comprehensive to this former East Tennesseean, but it's been a while. I do think Gatlin Burlier is worth a stop, although you have to elbow aside all manner of non pipe related gimcracks to browse properly. And they don't have a smoker's lounge as I recall. Still, worthwhile visit for some tobacco samplers. I smoked Cade's Cove Cavendish as a young pipe smoker. (And you've got to visit the real Cade's Cove up in the Smokies.) Now, Smokies-Smoke-Ease is more my style. But pick up a few samples, enjoy Gatlinburg for a few hours and head up into the mountains.

saltydog1

Lurker
Dec 2, 2022
It seems pretty comprehensive to this former East Tennesseean, but it's been a while. I do think Gatlin Burlier is worth a stop, although you have to elbow aside all manner of non pipe related gimcracks to browse properly. And they don't have a smoker's lounge as I recall. Still, worthwhile visit for some tobacco samplers. I smoked Cade's Cove Cavendish as a young pipe smoker. (And you've got to visit the real Cade's Cove up in the Smokies.) Now, Smokies-Smoke-Ease is more my style. But pick up a few samples, enjoy Gatlinburg for a few hours and head up into the mountains.
where is smokers I see their is one in Knoxville and yeah the wife and I plan on siteseeing for one day then heading to the cabin