PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

redglow

Lifer
Jan 7, 2019
Michigan
I tell myself "NO MAS" But, there is something very pleasing about receiving pounds of tobacco on your doorstep.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
When I moved I should have taken pictures of my cellar but nobody wants to see a closet full of cardboard boxes. Someday I would like to get a setup where I can display not only my pipes but have my cellar on display as well. At least once a month I spend hours just going through my cellar to see how all my blends are coming along, it’s something that I really enjoy doing and it always puts me in a good mood, I get all giddy. Anytime I get down, you can find me in my closet/cellar, it’s always a reminder that life’s not all that bad.

xingpao

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 11, 2019
I spent some time looking for a piece of storage furniture this week and then TAD wafted in and that money got spent on tobacco...and then some.

bent1

Lifer
Jan 9, 2015
WV
'For tobacco storage, I found a 1970’s blue print cabinet. It’s 32” tall, apron 7 drawers. Each drawer is 3” deep x 18”” wide x 28” long. 4 oz Ball jelly jars fit perfectly. Found it on Letgo, but Craig’s list may be an option also. Bulk storage on standard shelving unit. Here is an example of the cabinet.
Regarding pipe storag, found a DVD / VCR cabinet with glass doors. Drilled holes in the wooden shelves for pipe display. It’s not finished yet though.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Anytime I get down, you can find me in my closet/cellar, it’s always a reminder that life’s not all that bad.
hawky, yes,something to look fore ward to... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.