PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jrharrigan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 27, 2020
So I have seen how people got in line to savage Mutton Chop Piper, and I thought to myself..."Self, you should offer everyone the chance to similarly savage you."

So here it is. I have just gotten a YouTube series off the ground. We post a new episode every Sunday. We're still figuring out how to do this, but it has been fun thus far.

It's called Smoke and Stories. Have a look. You might be amused.

And if that isn't enough to get you to insult me, feel free to check out my podcast (classical liberal content there). This week's guest is Nav Bhatia, the Raptors fan who is now in the Basketball Hall of Fame. We had the CEO of smokingpipes.com, Sykes Wilford on a couple of weeks back.

www.wordsandnumbers.com.

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
Watched a bit of it. Rather interesting. Tho, your pipe is keep going out. I think it would be ok to include lightening pipe once or twice instead of editing them out.

Reactions: anotherbob

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Though I had done a couple of privately listed technique videos at the request of a few forum members, I just can't bring myself to watch or listen to someone talking about smoking.
now we know how to get you to talk and tell us where you buried all your tobacco plunder. Thankfully we're too lazy and cowardly to do it, but... at least we know how.

Reactions: Servant King

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
now we know how to get you to talk and tell us where you buried all your tobacco plunder. Thankfully we're too lazy and cowardly to do it, but... at least we know how.
After getting a stem restoration video flagged and deleted for tobacco use, I deleted the others and only use the platform for home movies.

Reactions: anotherbob

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
Though I had done a couple of privately listed technique videos at the request of a few forum members, I just can't bring myself to watch or listen to someone talking about smoking.
You should have your own channel, Cap'n.

Just imagine, weekly podcasts like: Week 1: Why Dunhill Sux; Week 2: How to Smoke with the Pipe Downwards; Week 3: The Cubic-Inch-Chamber Smoking Challenge; Week 4:......

• Haha
Reactions: Servant King

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
You should have your own channel, Cap'n.

Just imagine, weekly podcasts like: Week 1: Why Dunhill Sux; Week 2: How to Smoke with the Pipe Downwards; Week 3: The Cubic-Inch-Chamber Smoking Challenge; Week 4:......
Nah, too old and too private a person for all of that.