PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Craig ran into this three-pipe rack and having no use for it (what!--never enough racks!) offered it to me. Good hearted gentleman that he is he refused to take even the cost for postage for it. After getting it I realized it would be ideal for keeping my three Peterson Draculas together (from left to right: a billiard, pot, and 69 billiard) on my pipe tobacco and miscellanea shelf in the study, there being no more room on my desk. Thanks Craig!

img_0596-548x600.jpg

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Thanks again, Craig. They do make a nice trio, don't they? I always think of that movie, The Three Amigos>

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Pip, I got the Peterson Drac Billiard a couple of months ago; there was a thread on it, primarily pleasant complements about the mouthpiece curlicue decorations. It's one of my best smokers out of the Petersons, although it's getting hard to say that, since all of my pipes are great smokers--if a pipe isn't, or I discover I don't care for it (which was the case quite often when I started collecting pipes before I discovered what I actually liked), it goes to sale on eBay, which included still another Drac pipe, my first--I hadn't realized at the time that there was a whole series of them and I had gotten a #2 bent billiard with a smooth finish, thinking that it was the only Drac at the time. This was before I discovered PM. It sold in short order to a happy customer.

pipingruotsi

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 6, 2013
Ahh, I understand now. For some reason, I was thinking that the Drac that you posted the thread about was the first. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.