PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
The brass band is a repair, the shank cracked in the wise as i seem to never learn..
If you go to a website for companies that sell golf clubmaking supplies, they have inexpensive polyurethane pads that you can put on the jaws of your vise that can help prevent cracking.
Russ

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I had fun with this since I interpreted the block and knife as a plug of tobacco and a knife. Imagine my surprise when I clicked to the next few photos. I'm sorry about the mishap with the vise, but I am totally impressed with the results you attained with carving by hand. The skill level of some on Forums is amazing.

kpipe

Lurker
Apr 1, 2018
Thank you.
I like the look it got with the brass band so the crack on this one didnt realy mather..

was a ment to be..

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
What am i doing wrong with the pictures?

Copy the link from my album and paste in the img box.?
Once your photos are on this site's album, select the full sized image, then Control-click (Mac) or Right-click (Windows) on the image itself, then choose "copy image location" or similar words. Now paste that URL (the full web address, which should end in .jpg or .png) into the IMG box in the reply window of the thread you're posting to.
img_20181120_001948.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.