PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

LikeDadDid

Can't Leave
Apr 27, 2021
Virginia Beach
Estate pipe nail for sale. $25

Two and one-half inches, large round head. This one is electro-galvanized, much better than the clunkier old school hot dip type. Using this nail with your pipe makes a statement. It tells observers something about you, something they need to know about you.

It's in excellent condition. I'm selling it because I recently stepped up to the three inch version. 20210528_095235.jpg

STP

Lifer
Sep 8, 2020
Northeast USA
Thread stealer. I’ll beat that and sell a pound of tappers, AKA, #11 2.5” Electro Galvanized Steel Roofing Nails ***New*** for $25. Group buy of 50+ members for $20, and I’ll have someone reasonably important autograph the boxes. Free shipping!!! ($15.99 handling fee & autograph legibility not guaranteed)

5….

LikeDadDid

Can't Leave
Apr 27, 2021
Virginia Beach
I actually use that nail every day as my tamper. It's seasoned. You can't just buy that somewhere.

Due to the recent increase in competition, I will do 2 for $60.

Reactions: F4RM3R

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I like the ones made for pipe smoking with the broader head and a scoop at the end, but it's the same principle, usually everything you need, and because of the irony of life, something this inexpensive, you can't lose. It will pay its own cab fare and follow you home.

Status
Not open for further replies.