PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio Show is with Stefan Cashwell. Stefan is a part-time pipe maker and a full time musician. Looking at his pipes, you would never know that he has only been making them for a few years. They are real masterpieces created in standard shapes, standard shapes with an artistic twist, and some with a Danish design flair. On the music side, Stefan plays guitar, piano, and sings. Look for his album, “Peace Becomes a River” at BandCamp, or where ever you get your music online. It’s great music to smoke a pipe to. At the top of the show Brian will have a trip report from last weekend’s NASPC show in Columbus, OH.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern US time, and can be found at PipesMagazine.com and all podcast apps.

Stefan-Cashwell.jpg

Martin Romijn

Lurker
Aug 24, 2023
Great interview with Stefan! The way he got interested in pipes by finding a treasure in the basement reminded me of how I used to go searching and digging up old clay pipes as a kid. I collected them and kept them as my treasure in a shoe box. Just like Stefan I'd never imagined I would be a pipemaker someday.
Thanks for a great show, as usual and keep up the good work!!

Reactions: The Clay King

andysc83

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2012
Laurens, South Carolina
Hi Brian! The Columbus show sounded like a blast and it was great hearing Stefan on the show! I had the pleasure of meeting Stefan at the Smitty's show and after seeing his pipes, I had to buy two of them. To be such a new carver, his stuff is just stunning! Funny enough, I just bought another pipe from him a day before this episode aired.

I even listened to this episode while smoking some Balkan Supreme in one of the pipes I bought from him at the Smitty's show.

PXL_20230823_013915323.PORTRAIT.jpg

midcentry

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 10, 2022
Utah
Hi Brian! The Columbus show sounded like a blast and it was great hearing Stefan on the show! I had the pleasure of meeting Stefan at the Smitty's show and after seeing his pipes, I had to buy two of them. To be such a new carver, his stuff is just stunning! Funny enough, I just bought another pipe from him a day before this episode aired.

I even listened to this episode while smoking some Balkan Supreme in one of the pipes I bought from him at the Smitty's show.

View attachment 242163
That looks incredible! love the lines on it, going to check out his stuff ASAP!

Reactions: andysc83