Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured guest tonight is Pipe maker Chris Morgan. Chris makes some extremely creative high grade pipes, and he has also made name for himself with his unique "Briar Cigar".
chris-morgan.jpg

You can check out Chris' pipe on his site: http://www.morganpipes.com/
Check out Tom Spithaler's review of the Brair Cigar here:

http://pipesmagazine.com/blog/pipe-reviews/experiencing-an-innovative-difference/

skaukatt

Can't Leave
Hi Kevin.
I am unable to download the podcast to itunes for some reason. This is typically automatic and simply done by refreshing the podcast list but this episode is not appearing.
Can you please check the feed link? Is anyone else having this issue.
Let me know,
Thanks,
Lou

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
I am unable to download the podcast to itunes for some reason. This is typically automatic and simply done by refreshing the podcast list but this episode is not appearing.
Can you please check the feed link? Is anyone else having this issue.

Same issue here: No new episode for me either.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Another great episode.
As far as I know Kevin sends the file to the folks and they upload it to iTunes. Might be tied up with their people if it still hasn't become available.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Go into the iTunes store and search for Pipes Magazine Radio Show. Episode 35 is there and you can manually download it. I'm not sure why it's not showing up when you try to refresh new podcasts in iTunes.

skaukatt

Can't Leave
As per Brewshooter: "Go into the iTunes store and search for Pipes Magazine Radio Show. Episode 35 is there and you can manually download it. I'm not sure why it's not showing up when you try to refresh new podcasts in iTunes."
Seems that this is the only way that worked for me - Thank you! The problem is still there but now I have to wait until episode #36!!!
Lou

sparkyspipes

Lurker
May 8, 2013
This was a great show, I really enjoyed the podcast. I was really happy to see you had Chris Morgan on, I agree with you totally, he makes some great high grade pipes, I have one of his high grades and it smokes like a dream!

I also have two of his Briar Cigar's and they do smoke just like a normal pipe, great for driving or a short smoke when your out and about.

Thank you again for the great pod cast.

take care

scott

Status
Not open for further replies.