PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Peter Peachfuzz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2019
Central Ohio
US $33.99 | S.T Memorial D upont lighter Bright Sound! New With the Box and Adapter Serial number T934
I have has two of these for well over two years used daily without a problem. I would put the machine work in these against any lighter out there.

Reactions: cshubhra

EA-6B

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 22, 2020
I have has two of these for well over two years used daily without a problem. I would put the machine work in these against any lighter out there.
Well, comparing them to what they are trying to copy, then a real L2 Tall will beat a fake part-for-part every time. Also, the fakes are out-of-balance & overweight compared to a real one, making the fakes unenjoyable to use & carry around.
?

Reactions: jpmcwjr

WildTurkeySurprise

Can't Leave
Oct 23, 2020
Mt Juliet, TN
Thank you all for your help! An update: I bought a can of Vector butane as a alternative to the can of Lucienne I have had for awhile. Lo and behold it has breathed new life into all of my lighters! I may invest in a high dollar lighter, but it won’t be today. ??

fjc623

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 24, 2014
New York
Would like to add I use two lighters a Dunhill Rolligas which is perhaps the best lighter ever produced due to the mechanics of the lighter. And and old boy corona. Both wire like a charm.

I’ll leave you with one thought how can you light an expensive pipe like a Jess or Dunhill with a $1.00 bic lighter.

I would think if you were at an outing where there were Pipe smokers there you may look a bit foolish.

ukparagolfer

Lurker
May 1, 2018
UK
I like my zippo lighter (pipe insert) however I found with my nording freehand the flame won't get into the bowl so for that pipe I use my vertigo lighter. They are awesome