PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Dmitri1516

Might Stick Around
Jul 7, 2022
Title edited for caps. Please read Rule 9.

The photo needs much better lighting. How did it get in the bowl in the first place?

Hi guys, can I know how to remove a stuck filter from the pipe bowl ?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG-20221112-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20221112-WA0000.jpeg
    43.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 9, 2018
England
One of my 9mm pipes the filter can sometimes get stuck in the bowl. I just use a small pair of thin nose pliers to pull it out. Don't twist when you pull though as the filters become a bit soggy after a bowl and twisting can tear the damn thing. It happened to me once and the charcoal pellets from inside the filter went all over the shop.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Please put your location in your Profile.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Reactions: huckleberry

MyCombOver

Lurker
May 15, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
Title edited for caps. Please read Rule 9.

The photo needs much better lighting. How did it get in the bowl in the first place?

Hi guys, can I know how to remove a stuck filte
If all else fails, Bare Pipe posted a video about removing a stuck Brigham filter. You could probably use a similar method. Gently…