PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Sig

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2023
Western NY
Seen it years ago, but if its on Tubi, ill watch it again. Im a horror junkie and Tubi has some of the worst....or best......good horror movies are few and far between.
We do not have cable, just streaming.......free streaming. :)

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I watched it last night.

Sorry guys, I'm unimpressed.

It seemed to me that it was a 20 minute short film stretched to 80 minutes.
It was even worse after investing cash on its production and promotional pipes and tobacco for years of waiting for it to be made. The final product fell far short of the investment.

bayareabriar

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2019
It was even worse after investing cash on its production and promotional pipes and tobacco for years of waiting for it to be made. The final product fell far short of the investment.
I was anticipating it for about 6 months before it came out, but never made it through the whole thing! What did they have going on for promos? Was it a type of fundraising? Any cool swag?

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I was anticipating it for about 6 months before it came out, but never made it through the whole thing! What did they have going on for promos? Was it a type of fundraising? Any cool swag?
A few pipes with the Father the Flame stamp. Even Von Erck made a few. Cornell & Diehl re-released their Straight Up English as Father the Flame.

Reactions: bayareabriar