PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Grumpy11

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 9, 2022
Vero Beach Florida, Secretary, MD
Edit: No all caps. But- no photos??

This is a B and M on the Florida east coast. Its in town about ten miles east of route 95. Its a real smoke shop and carries hundreds of pipes including Dunhill and Castello. New and estate. Won't disappoint the real pipester. Let me know if you are coming by, we'll have a smoke. I live nearby.

Last edited by a moderator:

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
I check their Google Maps page and there’s not any real relevant photos there. If you go to their site you can see some small photos of the inside. It does look pretty legit.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
The video mentions repairman Howard Shulte. I wonder if he is still doing business?
We had a thread here back in 2015 on Howard:

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
The store or the online business?? ; I believe he said Pipeandcigar.com which I can't find but Pipesandcigars.com is in Bethlehem PA. ???
I meant that the gentleman in the second video looked older and since the video was from 10 years ago I wonder if he sold it. The website that you posted is also a little more modern which makes me also suspect an ownership change.

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
I meant that the gentleman in the second video looked older and since the video was from 10 years ago I wonder if he sold it. The website that you posted is also a little more modern which makes me also suspect an ownership change.
Well, the same guy is in the gallery photo sitting at the front table as of 2023 so I would say probably not. But its just a guess on my part. I would have preferred a close up photo of the vintage estate Iverson, Wade, Ashton, Bartling, Dunhill tray though ;)

Reactions: AroEnglish

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Well, the same guy is in the gallery photo sitting at the front table as of 2023 so I would say probably not. But its just a guess on my part. I would have preferred a close up photo of the vintage estate Iverson, Wade, Ashton, Bartling, Dunhill tray though ;)
Agreed on the closeup. I might give them a calll just see what they’ve got.

Mike N

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 3, 2023
After reading this, I called the Pipe Den. The owner texted me photos of some estate Dunhill and Castello’s. I purchased the 4 pipes shown below with price tags attached. I got them for a total of $650 plus $10 shipping. They do it the old school way with no pipes on their website, but it is worth the effort. The owner was super considerate.

The new website is: The Pipe Den & Cigars - http://pipedenvero.com/, but you really have to do a deal on the phone.

My guess is that if you want quality estate pipes, the demographics say look in Florida.

Attachments

• IMG_3359.png
    IMG_3359.png
    796.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3360.png
    IMG_3360.png
    688.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Reactions: pipenschmoeker123

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
After reading this, I called the Pipe Den. The owner texted me photos of some estate Dunhill and Castello’s. I purchased the 4 pipes shown below with price tags attached. I got them for a total of $650 plus $10 shipping. They do it the old school way with no pipes on their website, but it is worth the effort. The owner was super considerate.

The new website is: The Pipe Den & Cigars - http://pipedenvero.com/, but you really have to do a deal on the phone.

My guess is that if you want quality estate pipes, the demographics say look in Florida.
Sumgai ! (Some guy just bought the good ones !) Nice score !

Reactions: Mike N