PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
The Lehigh Valley Group is pretty active - they meet at the Wooden Match in Bethlehem, a great place.
I think you'd be hard pressed to pull them from that meeting spot - perhaps the best on the East Coast. (they have their own private room downstairs, and outside in the summer). Those guys are great, I miss being able to travel and make those meetings.

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Yo Cho - LVPC is usually 4th Tuesdays. which is often also the last Tuesday of the month. We're meeting next week the 25th. Folks come and go starting 6ish, but 7:00 was the formal starting time. Hope to see you.

hp
les
Les, is it likely to be indoors this next meeting? We'll be traveling with the puppy, and I can't imagine he'd be allowed inside. Susan is willing to stay in the car with the dog in the parking lot, but, I'd rather she join us.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Les, is it likely to be indoors this next meeting? We'll be traveling with the puppy, and I can't imagine he'd be allowed inside. Susan is willing to stay in the car with the dog in the parking lot, but, I'd rather she join us.
Yo TIM - whether we are out on the porch or in the basement depends on the weather (good forecast) and folks attitude about whether they want to be outside. Usually the club opts to be out if the temps are at least in the 50s and not windy.

hp
les

Reactions: woodsroad

ChonkyTonks

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2022
Philly
Unfortunately, I will not be there tonight, either. I look forward to when I can get there to meet everyone. Will it occur next month with it landing so close to Turducken Day?

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Yo TIM - whether we are out on the porch or in the basement depends on the weather (good forecast) and folks attitude about whether they want to be outside. Usually the club opts to be out if the temps are at least in the 50s and not windy.

hp
les
Seems like it’s going to be in the low 60s tonight, but, with a chance of rain. I guess you’ll be in the basement tonight? My friend, John, would be interested in checking it out.

@woodsroad , are you able to make it tonight?

Reactions: woodsroad
Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA
Oh, I'll have to keep this in mind. I'm only a little over an hour away. If I can, I'll try to make it up there tonight, all depends on kids' practices and weather.