12 Fresh Rossi Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mpjetset

Starting to Get Obsessed
If the pits can be fixed, or sealed, wonderful. I'm going to give it a shot. Just wish the seller had integrity. Hopefully others will heed the warning here and purchase from better and more reputable sellers.
You know what's going to be interesting to you? That pipe has a story now, and because the "fix" is relatively simple and can smoke forever, you have a story, too. You don't have to regret this experience. Memories attached to each pipe make the hobby aspects of pipe smoking and collecting more entertaining. I wish you good memories of your brotherhood here, the lesson learned the hard way, and your skill acquired for pipe repair.

Some memories are bittersweet - like yours, friends lost, hard times - while others are celebrations - new family or friends, milestones reached, good luck, seasons of your life.

It can be distracting. Sometimes you just want to enjoy an activity - reading, praying, resolving an issue - but instead your mind wanders to pipes or tobacco, the violation of the bad seller, or even composing your experience to pass along or ask about. But, those are part of the sport as well.

This is why I also have a few old cobs laying around... no distraction because they do not anchor me to anything and I can just do whatever I'm doing without a thought to the hobby.

Reactions: Epip Oc'Cabot