PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2010
:puffy: A suggestion:
Will somebody PLEASE give these Babes a decent pipe lighter to use?
I cringe when seeing them trying to hold down the trigger on a cheap, throw-away disposable while trying to get a good light (and probably burning their thumb).
The pictorials are supposed to depict "classy" pipe-smoking ladies. The "Bic" knockoffs cheapens the effect you are trying to get.
Wooden matches or a spill from the fireplace would be suitable alternatives to a good pipe lighter. These would set the lady apart from the common "flick your Bic" cigarette junkies.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Will somebody PLEASE give these Babes a decent pipe lighter to use?

A lighter? I didn't see a lighter in one shot! I just saw a very attractive (read: hot) woman with something in her mouth. She was so hot in fact, that she was smoking! :rofl:
-Jason

davehanson

Lurker
Mar 3, 2009
Kevin,

I'm curious. Violet, Carmen, & Ashley have done many photo sets now, enough that I don't think they were all from one shoot/job. So when the professional models agree to come back for more photo shoots, they must not have hated smoking a pipe, so what did they think of it? Did you have discussions with them along those lines, or is it simply just a job doing something that doesn't offend them?

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Dave,
Violet, Carmen and Ashley are all professional models doing a paid gig. They had not smoked a pipe before this, and do not usually smoke a pipe on their own time. Carmen expressed an interest in taking up pipe smoking and we let her keep a couple of the pipes.
Chelsea and Cynthia both smoke a pipe in real life on their own time, and were doing so prior to shooting with the magazine. They are paid professional models as well.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
I wish I could be a Pipe Babe, just don't have the legs for it. :rofl:

Now don't rip Me apart it's a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.