PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
If you actually watch the video before commenting she clearly states that the briar pipe is a hand carved pipe she got at a renaissance festival, and the meershaum pipe is made from meershaum which is a very porous mineral, she also states that you have to let the briar pipe rest a day between smokes whereas you can smoke a meershaum back to back. Her packing method is also spot on. You can tell she actually smokes a pipe which is cool, which is something you can tell most pipe babes actually don't.

wcannoy

Can't Leave
Nov 29, 2012
Lakeland, FL
Andy said:
If you actually watch the video before commenting she clearly states that the briar pipe is a hand carved pipe she got at a renaissance festival
Yes, I watched the video. The first pipe she shows, which she does clearly state is a briar pipe, is clearly not made of briar. It is some other wood, but not briar.

lincolnsbark

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2013
ASMR videos are interesting and some are really weird/creepy sexual but a lot of the presenters do it as a way to help veterans with PTSD fall asleep.

padgaland

Lurker
Oct 23, 2015
Watching another one of her videos, she cleans the meerschaum pipe. She also talks about the tobacco. The tobacco seems to be a bulk blend that her shop made. And yes I got tingles, more from her soft spoken ones not her whispers.

hiplainsdrifter

Jan 8, 2012
That was awesome, thanks for sharing. I didn't get the ASMR response but it was a very sensory experience.

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
I need a shower...
im-out.jpg

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Uh kola... you really don't need to share every dadgum pipe smoking video that you find. 8O
I've got a range bull out on the back forty that looks just like that dude 'cept the nose ring is smaller.

pilotage16

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2015
Smoke daddy ... Lol. I wonder if he like that 50 shades of grey stuff. His hat looks expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.