PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagepipe

Lurker
Nov 27, 2014
I know this topic has been discussed before but does anyone know if pipemagazine.com has created pipe apparel to sell? I'm thinking that I would like a hat/cap with the red and withe pipemagazine logo on it. I think the logo with the circle around the pipe is simple and clean. I want this cap for golfing.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Good idea. In the meantime, I know Iwan Ries offers a cap with its logo for about twenty bucks.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Thanks for the link jfox. Does anyone know if this stuff is still available? I tried poking around on the site a little but didn't find anything. I'd love to have a coffee cup and a t-shirt. :puffy:

sagepipe

Lurker
Nov 27, 2014
Thanks for the link, jfox.
I generally don't like to pay to advertise for others. However, if the logo is cool enough, I don't mind paying a little and especially when it represents a small, close-knit community. In this case, I don't want apparel that says, "pipemagazin.com" as its main design. I want their awesome pipe logo... and the rest of the text on the back, side, or as a subtext.
This magazine/website has a great logo for branding. I'm surprised its used to sell on this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.