Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Just got to give Pipe & Leaf a BIG Thank-you!
They recently helped me out and provided a Savinelli Porto Cervo Rustic 673. Long story short, they had to remail the package to me, which they did at their expense, and it arrived today! Absolutely great customer service.

This is my early Father's Day present. Thanks to P&L I get to smoke it tonight!

Dec 24, 2012
I ordered something to test them a few weeks ago as well and I thought they were outstanding. I would not hesitate to order from them again.

canuckken

Lurker
Sep 18, 2015
Airdrie
I noticed that Pipe & Leaf are still in business but the site does not seem to be selling tobacco any longer. I use to buy from there because I never had issues with it being shipped across the border. I will now need to find a new source because prices here in Canada are crazy.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
SPC, Cupojoes, 4noggins, Tobaccopipes.com, they all ship to Canada. Just be prepared to pay the duties. My advice would be to place small orders (up to 3 tins) for the assessed duties to remain in the realm of the reasonable.

canuckken

Lurker
Sep 18, 2015
Airdrie
Thanks guys, I am aware of other sites to purchase from, the thing with Pipe & leaf was it was shipped somehow so I never had to pay the duties. I cannot remember how he did it (maybe shipped as a gift?) I probably should not be giving that info out but seeing how he is focusing on pipes and cigars now I guess it does not matter.

The last time I purchased from 4noggins I was hit hard and I was under the so called 200g.

Status
Not open for further replies.